Haz la U Scholarship Program
Outreach Strategies needed to develop an online application form that would collect data into a database of students willing to participate in Colgate's sponsored scholarship program. This project had a very tight schedule and a little budget. Outreach Strategies selected EBI based on its reputation to develop high quality solutions within a short time frame. We organized this work as a mini project and the form with many fields was ready within a couple of days.
The web form collected several thousands student applications and this project was a great success to our client and us.
- They DO NOT need to log in or save their information. Basically it will be just a web page with to apply.
- Of course, we will need some rules on the page to ensure required fields are complete, etc.
- will also want to send an email to the email address they supply to confirm we have received their submitted application.
- We will want access to this information in a database, with the ability to at any time download the information in an Excel format.
- We will also want the ability to view or be emailed statistics of how many applications have been submitted at any given time.
- The ad agency can send you all the creative and promotional text for the site. I will send in a separate email files for you to view the current creative. They are not fully approved but if you want we can also set up a call with the ad agency to get everyone involved.
- The application needs to be live by 9/14
- The program runs from now till Dec 1st and then we will want a static page to thank applicants as well as some text about other information.
- Library: A form generation and processing script
- Web Server(s): Apache Web Server
- Database Server(s): a flat file (CSV)
- OS: Red Hat Linux
Guys, you ROCK! Thank you for all your help and support. I look forward to working together next year!